Saturday, April 03, 2010

Art Life Now on BlogTalkRadio!

I've started a BlogTalkRadio show!

SOCIAL STUDIES debuts today at 6:30 pm EST. Our topic for this first show is (duh) Art Life Balance, where I hope to discuss the measures we take to keep the art flowing while also managing our family lives, paying the bills and so forth.

It's a live show, so listeners can call in and offer their own perspectives and comments. Details below:

When: Saturday, April 3, at 6:30 to 7 pm, EST.

How: all you have to do is register as a listener at www.blogtalkradio.com
and tune in to http://tobtr.com/s/984917.

Want to chat with me live on-air? Just call 347-215-8403 during the broadcast and I'll patch you in.

Can't catch it live? Just go to BlogTalkRadio.com anytime after the
broadcast and listen on-demand or access it as a podcast via iTunes.

I hope all 2.3 readers of this blog will join me :)

No comments: